Travel to Moreton Island for a day of adventure, relaxation, and discovery with lunch included. Feed wild dolphins on this one-of-a-kind, unforgettable experience. Supercharge your day with either a desert safari tour or the marine discovery cruise.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Tangalooma Wharf located at 220 Holt Street, Pinkenba QLD 4008 (Brisbane Wharf).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The dolphin feeding experience is dependent on dolphin attendance, tides, and weather conditions. The dolphins are wild and there is a 98% chance of arrival
- Tour return time varies throughout the year according to sunset times. Tour departs Moreton Island at approximately 7 PM in Winter, 7:30 PM in Autumn and Spring, and 8:00 PM in Summer. Tour returns back to Brisbane approximately 75 minutes later
- Wear something you do not mind getting wet during the dolphin feeding experience
- Some of the activities and tours are physically demanding and may pose a health or safety risk. Please advise if you are suffering from any injury, medical conditions (such as pregnancy, epilepsy or cardiovascular conditions), disability, disease, or illness that may be aggravated by participation in or may interfere with your ability to safely participate
- Desert safari tour will operate as a bus sightseeing tour and visit Tangalooma Wrecks in the event of wet weather