Discover 3 of Queensland’s most iconic islands. Snorkel with marine life at Tangalooma Wrecks. Spot koalas on Stradbroke Island. Learn about the history and culture of St Helena Island.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
There is free parking available at Northshore Harbour. Please arrive at 8:45 AM for a 9:00 AM departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Sun hat
- Reusable water bottle
Know before you go
- This is a high adrenaline boat ride, it is not suitable for pregnant women. Please consult with your doctor if you have pre-existing heart conditions or back problems.