Experience one of Australia's best snorkelling locations set among dramatic shipwrecks on Moreton Island with lunch included. Enjoy a cocktail and view the wild dolphin feeding.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Tangalooma Wharf located at 220 Holt Street, Pinkenba QLD 4008 (Brisbane Wharf).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that dolphin viewing is dependent on dolphin attendance, tides, and weather conditions and dolphins are wild so their arrival is not guaranteed and there is a 98% chance of viewing dolphins
- Some of the activities and tours are physically demanding and may pose a health or safety risk. For safety reasons, please advise if you are suffering from any injury, medical conditions (such as pregnancy, epilepsy or cardiovascular conditions), disability, disease, or illness which may be aggravated by participation in or may interfere with your ability to safely participate
- There is a minimum age of 6 years old
- The tour return time varies throughout the year according to sunset and typically departs Moreton Island at 7:00 PM in winter, 7:30 PM in autumn and spring, and 8:00 PM in summer to arrive in Brisbane approximately 75 minutes later