Explore the exciting boroughs of Brooklyn and Manhattan on this 12-mile, or 19.3-kilometer, bike tour. Cross the iconic Brooklyn Bridge for some great views of New York City, and pedal past some of the city's most iconic and famous landmarks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Hop on one of our bikes for a tour through New York's most famous neighborhoods, Brooklyn and Manhattan
- Take in great view of New York City from the Manhattan Bridge
- Explore downtown Manhattan and pedal past the city's most beloved and famous landmarks
- See the Statue of Liberty, the Empire State Building, and much more!
- Guided bike tour
- Comfort hybrid bike and helmet
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Unlimited Biking, 38 Park Row, New York, NY 10038. This is between Spruce Street and Beekman Street.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Trailer carriages and trailer tandems available for rent for children.
- Tours may be canceled if the weather weather makes for dangerous riding conditions. If we are unable to reschedule the tour, we will issue a full credit or refund.