Learn how to become a chocolate maker and create your own Belgian chocolates. You can master the tips and tricks required to make delicious praline and mendiant chocolates, throughout a 2.5-hour workshop.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
Select participants and date
Please use the side door on Klaverstraat to get inside the workshop.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This activity hosts up to 21 participants per workshop due to the popularity of this activity (this figure will be broken into 2 teams of 10, after which you will work as 2 or 3 participants per chocolate machine)
- The dark chocolate used in this experience is by definition gluten free and dairy free
- Spectators are not welcome, as they bring an awkward atmosphere to the class environment
- Children under the age of 12 are not admitted (for children a waffle workshop activity is recommended)