Explore Bruges like a local on a guided bike tour. Visit the city's historical sights, including the Beguinage, almshouses, and windmills as you learn about its medieval past from your local guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Dutch
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the activity provider's, Quasimundo Bike Tours Brugge, office.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- For children from 6 to 12 years, there are children's bikes available
- For children younger than 6 years, there are child seats available for €5 per seat