Take a guided tour of Antwerp, home of the 17th-century painter Rubens and a major international diamond center. You’ll visit highlights such as Market Square with its ancient houses and Our Lady's Cathedral, home to 2 of Rubens' masterworks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish, German, Dutch, Italian, Portuguese
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Grasmarkt 82, Rue du Marché aux Herbes, 1000 Brussels.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please be aware that the tour is a walking tour
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility