The Brussels Card is the key to discovering the sights and visiting the attractions of the city of Brussels. This user-friendly card puts the city at your fingertips with access to some of the best museums, tourist attractions, tours, shops and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 - 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Exchange your voucher (printed or mobile) at one of the activity provider's offices: • Visit.brussels BIP on rue Royale 2, 1000 Brussels Open Monday to Friday 9:30 AM-5:30 PM, Saturday and Sunday 10:00 AM-6:00 PM, on December 24 and 31 9:30 AM-3:00 PM, closed on Christmas Day and New Year's Day. • Visit.brussels at the City Hall of Brussels, Grand Place, 1000 Brussels Open daily 9:00 AM-6:00 PM, on December 24 and 31 9:00 AM-3:00 PM, closed on Christmas Day and New Year's Day.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The Brussels Card is valid until January 31, 2023 included
- As a general rule, for children below the age of 12 it's not a good idea to buy a Brussels Card, from the point of view of saving money. Children get discounts at most museums and attractions (often free access for children up to 5 years and free access or discounts up to 50 per cent for children between 6 and 12 years old). Also students often benefit from special fees at museums and attractions on presentation of their student card
- Most of the museums are closed on Mondays
- The ticket cannot be reimbursed, even when it has been lost or stolen, and cannot be returned or exchanged. No ticket duplicate will be issued, even if the ticket is lost or stolen
- If you want to add public transport, you can buy a Brussels Card + STIB here: https://www.getyourguide.com/brussels-card-24-48-or-72-hour-public-transport-stib-t119566/
- Many Brussels museums are closed on Mondays