Hop-on to a sightseeing Brussels bus tour and enjoy unlimited hop-on hop-off valid for 1 or 2-days. Discover sites such as Botanical Gardens and the Grand Place as you travel on a double-decker bus with panoramic views of the city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 - 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Audio guide included
- English, French, Dutch, Spanish, German, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Start the tour and get on and off the bus at any of the bus stops including (See map in the images gallery): Blue Route: 1. Gare centrale, 54 boulevard de l'impératrice 2. Rogier Avenue du Boulevard 15-17 4. Serres Royales avenue du Parc royal 5. Atomium Boulevard du Centenaire 6. Maison Magritte Boulevard de Smet de Naeyer (N291) 7. Basilique Parc Elisabeth, in front of the Basilique 8. Tour & Taxis Boulevard Léopold II, at the canal level 9. Dansaert / MIMA, Rue Antoine Dansaert 90 10. Bourse / Saint Géry, Rue Van Artevelde 5 11. Marolles / Flea Market, Rue Haute 26 Red Route: 13. Place Royale, Rue Montagne de la Cour 3 14. Sablon, Rue de la Régence, opposite Sablon church 15. Louise / Palais de Justice, Rue des 4 Bras 13 17. Abbaye de la Cambre, Square de la Croix Rouge 33 18. Flagey, Place Flagey 19. Luxembourg Place du Luxembourg 4-6 20. Parc Léopold, Rue Belliard (opposite the park entrance) 21. Cinquantenaire, Avenue des Nerviens 135 23. Place Royale, Rue Montagne de la Cour 2Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Oversize luggage
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- From January to the end of March:
- The first departure on the Blue line is at 10:00 AM and the last departure is at 4:00 PM with a frequency of one departure per hour. The total duration of the tour is about 2 hours
- The first departure on the Red line is at 10:00 AM and the last departure is at 4:00 PM with a frequency of one departure every 45 minutes. The total duration of the tour is about 1.5 hours