Take a day trip from Brussels to Bruges and Ghent. Accompanied by a guide, explore St. Bavo's Cathedral, medieval monuments, the Lake of Love, and more on a walking tour of both cities.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 - 10.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Welcoming travelers since 2016
Select participants and date
Meet at Carrefour de l'Europe, under the columns of the main entrance of the station Brussel-Centraal, in front of the Hilton Grand Place Hotel. The guide will be waiting there with ID of Buendia Tours.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Smoking in the vehicle
- Food in the vehicle
Know before you go
- Due to the pollution caused by disposable headphones, visitors to Bruges are asked to use their own as per local regulations. For customers who do not have their own headphones, you may purchase them from the activity provider for just 1 EUR.