Discover the many faces of Bucharest on a 2.5-hour private walking tour. Explore the sights and sounds of Romania's capital with a local guide who will take you around to the medieval Old Town's famous squares, important streets, and beautiful buildings.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of Boro Brasserie. It is located on one side of the huge Unirii Square, where Unirii Boulevard intersects with Ion C. Bratianu Boulevard. Closest metro station is Piata Unirii.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- No entrance tickets or transportation tickets are needed
- The tour runs in English or Spanish