Relive life behind the Iron Curtain and discover what Romania was like under Communism on a 3-hour guided tour of Bucharest. Visit important monuments from the days of the Communist era, hear stories about Nicolae Ceauşescu and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Revolution Square, near the equestrian statue of Carol I.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the rate listed. Please select ‘child’ above when booking
- Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Please inform at the time of booking if you will be bringing a child under the age of 6
- This is a small-group tour with a maximum group size of 4 people