Explore the old Jewish neighborhood on a private tour of Jewish Heritage in Bucharest. Connect to the local Jewish community and visit the most important landmarks of Jewish Heritage in Bucharest.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
in front of the Starbucks of the Manuc Inn (Hanul lui Manuc), Strada Franceză 62-64, Bucharest.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card, copy accepted
Know before you go
- This private walking tour does not include museum entrance fees
- Please carry cash if you wish to buy drinks during an optional coffee break