Discover a 13th-century fortress with historic links to the legend of Count Dracula on a day trip from Bucharest. Visit Bran Castle and Peleș Castle, take a guided walking tour of Brasov and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
Know before you go
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Peleș Castle is closed on Mondays from May 12 to September 15 and on Mondays and Tuesdays from September 16 to May 15. From November 3 to December 2, Peleș Castle will be closed for the entire month for cleaning and restoration. You will visit the Medieval Torture Chamber Exhibition at Bran Castle instead
- Booking is subject to availability