You will visit Peles Castle and enjoy a traditional Romanian lunch in a picturesque area. At Wine cellars, you will discover the winemaking story and how Romanian wine is produced.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
Know before you go
- Peles castle is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays in February and March 2020
- Entrance fees to the monastery is not included (about €7/person to be paid ons ite)