Journey into the Carpathian Mountains and explore the legend of Count Dracula on a private day trip from Bucharest. Explore the former royal residence of Peleș Castle, and then visit Bran Castle in the historic city of Brasov.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup from your hotel in Bucharest.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- A moderate amount of walking on uneven surfaces is involved
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Peleș Castle is closed on Mondays from May 12 to September 15; on Mondays and Tuesdays from September 16 to May 15; and from November 3 to December 2 for cleaning and restoration. You will visit the Medieval Torture Chamber Exhibition at Bran Castle instead