Discover Hungary's modern history, focusing on the era of Communism through an expert-led historical commentary including family stories in the heart of Budapest. All questions are welcome.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
The meeting point is in front of Kempinski Hotel Corvinus Budapest, facing the Ferris wheel on Erzsébet square. The hotel is located at Erzsébet tér 7, 1051. You can easily get there by M1, M2 or M3 subway (Deák Ferenc tér stop) and by several buses and trams.Open in Google Maps ⟶