Unique experience with our cross bikes from the City Center to the Buda Hills. A cog railway will help to climb, a superb view is waiting for you and enjoy a downhill ride back to the City.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
The tour office is located right in the center of the Jewish District and only a few meters from "Deak Square" metro station (M1, M2, M3). Tram stations 47,48,49, Airportbus 100E. Find it at Madach Imre ut 12, just around the corner of Gozsdu Court and Madach Square. One of the most lively places in Budapest.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Rain gear
- Outdoor clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Age suitability: 14-75
- This tour is not recommended for people with reduced mobility.
- This tour requires to go uphill short passages 5-10 min.