Explore the labyrinth cave system under the Buda Castle District as you learn about the history, purpose, and unique geology of the manmade caverns.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Discover the mystical cave system underneath the Buda Castle
- Learn about the geology and the unique history of the area
- Marvel at the natural limestone caverns and 800-year-old man-made cellars
- Participate in a true time travel in one of the most extraordinary caves of Hungary
- Guided Tour
- Hotel Pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- People with mobility impairments
- People with claustrophobia
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Your guide will be waiting for you in front of the Holy Trinity statue at the Trinity Square.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- This walking tour is roughly 1.5km long (1 mile) & takes place in a cave environment on paved roads with lighting.
- The inside temperature is 12°C (54° Fahrenheit), suitable clothing and comfortable shoes are recommended.