Discover the "green lungs" of Budapest on this guided walk. Marvel at giant old trees and fascinating rock formations, and take in amazing views of the city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private group
- Discover nature within an easy reach of the city centre
- See beautiful forest landscapes
- Enjoy distant views of Budapest
- Hear interesting stories about the area
- Enjoy a refreshing break in nature
- Guided forest walk
- Instructions on how to get to the meeting point (if required)
- Optional chairlift tickets (adults: HUF 1200, children: HUF 600)
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide at the last stop (Normafa) of Budapest public transport bus number 21A. If you need help finding out how to get from your accommodations to this bus stop, please contact the local partner.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour operates rain or shine, except in cases of heavy, long-lasting rain. If the walk has to be canceled due to weather conditions, you can choose an alternative date or get a full refund of the fee paid.
- The fee for the optional chairlift is payable on site if you wish to use this service.