Visit the building of the central office of AVO, the Communist secret police. Learn about the shocking atrocities carried out here by the secret police from your guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
The meeting point is in front of the building. If you arrive earlier, feel free to enter the building and sit down in the cafe or use the bathroom, but please be in front of the building right at the starting time. In case of rain, your guide will wait for you inside the building in the cafe hall.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
- Video recording
Know before you go
- The tour is not provided by the museum. The tour guide is an autonomous professional, not an employee of the museum.
- Please do. not look for your ticket in the ticket office. You will receive it from your tour guide at the meeting point.