Explore the grassland biome of the Puszta on the Great Hungarian Plain on a 10-hour tour from Budapest. Along the way, enjoy the typical cuisine of Hungary, learn about life in a farmhouse, and watched an equestrian show by skilled horsemen.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish, French, Hindi, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from your accommodation in Budapest available on request
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card