Discover the old Óbuda suburb, ancient Aquincum ruins and explore the artistic town of Szentendre. Visit the unique Marzipan Museum, stroll down the charming cobbled streets. Drive to Visegrad and enjoy the view of the Danube bend.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Hungarian, Italian
- Pickup included
- We will pick you up from your hotel in Budapest. The driver guide will hold a sign with guests' name. Please inform us about the hotel you are staying in Budapest.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Entrance fees to the Marzipan Museum with a guide, a guide in the Skanzen Museum and parking fees are included in the price
- Entrance ticket to the Skanzen Open Air Museum (approximately usd 8 per person, open from the beginning of May to the end of October) is not included in the price
- Please bring extra money for an optional boat ticket on the way back (USD 9 per person) and an optional horse-coach drive
- Wear comfortable walking shoes, and use sun protection in summer for walking in the Open Air Museum
- In summer you can get back to Budapest on an optional boat ride on the Danube (60 minutes).
- Organized by: private car or minivan (on request)
- Level of the tour: easy with pleasant walks
- Total daily drive: 50 km (31 miles)