Explore the medieval streets of Budapest on an unforgettable Luna Bike ride. Travel in style through its bustling avenues to the best sights in the city on these zero-emission scooters.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 1 - 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
We are located on the Pest side of Elizabeth Bridge (the white bridge). The nearest underground station is "Ferenciek tere" on Metro Line 3 (blue line). The nearest bus stops are "Március 15. tér" (bus lines 5, 7, 8E, 108E, 110, 112, 133E, 178) and "Petőfi tér" (bus lines 15, 115). You can also come with tram line 2 (Március 15. tér stop). All of these stops are in 2-minute walking distance. Cross the "Március 15. tér" square. We are in the Hop on-hop off bus citysightseeing shop. Come in and turn right.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Our Luna Bike qualifies as an e-bike, so you can travel along the bike lanes.
- There is no need for a driving license.
- The e-scooter requires only a few minutes practice to learn.