Spend a day out in the Puszta, the rural landscape of Hungary. Just a short drive from Budapest, you'll have a chance to watch traditional horse and ox shows, enjoy local feasts, and relax in the beautiful countryside.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, French, Italian, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pickup from your accommodation is 30-45 minutes before the tour's start time.
- Spend a day out in the countryside visiting a local farm and Kecskemét
- Learn the history of Csarda, a traditional meal of Hungarian cuisine
- Discover the rich history of the landscape from your expert guide
- Lunch (3 course meal and a glass of white wine and mineral water)
- extra drinks
- Wheelchair users
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date