Discover Hungary’s wine-producing region of Etyek on a private tour. In the 18th century Buda was an important center of the country’s wine production, and today, the wine region stretches west from the city, to the small village of Etyek.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date