Make sightseeing more fun and turn Budapest into your own personal playground. Rent a fat tire MonsteRoller e-scooter for 1 to 3 hours to see the sights at your own pace.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet at the E-Magine Tours Budapest shop on the side of the building facing the river.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- High-heeled shoes
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- The MonsteRoller e-scooter can reach a top speed of 25 km/h
- No driving license is required
- You can ride on the sidewalks, roads and bike paths
- Extra back seats for those aged 14-18 (or a maximum of 55 kilograms) are available on request if advised at time of booking (€20 per seat, payable on site)
- Please note that the age limit for participating in this activity is 16+ for driving and 10+ for riding on the back seat of a double-seater model (driven by an adult). Double-seater models are available for +50% of the regular price.
- High-heel shoes and skirts are not advised
- You will be required to leave €100 and valid photo ID or a copy of your passport on check-in as a security deposit
- If your group has more than 8 people you may be split into 2 or more groups and start a few minutes apart for a safer riding experience