Explore Pest and Buda, both sides of Hungary's capital, on a walking tour departing from the center. Learn about a history of dictatorships and revolutions, a colorful culture and artistic life. See the Basilica, Chain Bridge, Buda Castle and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private group available
- Discover the city on a walking tour through the Basilica to the Castle of Buda
- Hear personal stories about life under Hungary’s Communist dictatorship
- Learn about the magnificient arts and architecture of Budapest, "Paris of the East"
- Knowledgeable tour guide
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.