Explore the folk traditions of historic Mezőkövesd on a 10-hour sightseeing tour from Budapest and learn about the Matyó culture of the region, nominated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, English, Italian, Russian, Spanish, French, Hindi, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from your hotel or other location of choice in Budapest.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- The time of departure is flexible and dependent on your schedule
- Mininbus transportation can accommodate up to 6 people
- Please ask for tailor-made tours