Explore the Tigre Delta, named after the jaguars that once roamed the area. Learn about the history of this unique area north of Buenos Aires.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
- Pickup optional
- Pickup included from hotels located in Palermo, Recoleta, San Nicolas, Puerto Madero, San Telmo, Monserrat, and Retiro. Please provide your hotel name and address.
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
Lobby of Hilton Hotel, Macacha Guemes 351 at 9:30 AM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags