Enjoy the magnificence of Byron Bay’s natural beauty and wildlife from its pristine waters. Explore breathtaking coastline. Encounter dolphins, turtles, and other wildlife in Cape Byron Marine Park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Arrive at the Wharf Bar & Restaurant jetty 15 minutes prior to the activity starting time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- High-heeled shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- If you are traveling from QLD, daylight savings (October-April) may affect times as you cross the border into NSW and lose 1 hour
- There is a minimum of 6 participants to operate any cruise
- All children must be accompanied by an adult
- Occasional cancellations may occur due to unsafe or unpleasant weather or ocean conditions, in which case a change of day, a full refund, or a river cruise alternative will be offered