This activity, attraction, or activity provider has been certified eco-friendly by a third-party agency. GetYourGuide works with organizations from all over the world to bring you tours and activities that support sustainable practices.
A half day tour exploring the main wonderful attractions of Byron Bay.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German
Select participants and date
You will be picked up at 8:45 AM (NSW, not QLD time) from the Byron Bay Visitor Information Center Please wait in front of the entrance of Byron Bay Visitor Centre on the verandaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable clothes
- Bring sunglasses, sunscreen, and a hat
- Whales are visible from June - October