Walk the rocky coastline of Sardinia and dive into the Mediterranean Sea on a unique 4-hour coasteering experience in the Chia area. Benefit from the expertise of a professional instructor to learn the art of navigating the rocks unaided.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
Select participants and date
Please meet your guide at Pinus Village Beach.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Change of clothes
- Closed-toe shoes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- No previous experience is required
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- The minimum age to take part is 8 years old
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children aged between 16 and the legal adult age must have their parents authorization to take part
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible. Due to uneven surfaces, it is not recommended for those with limited mobility
- The dress code is smart casual
- Please bring a towel, beachwear, sunscreen, sneakers or trekking shoes, a change of clothing and a waterproof camera
- Alcoholic drinks will be available to purchase at the snack break
- Please be aware that this tour is subject to weather conditions and may not be available at the management's discretion without any further notice