Discover the hidden coves between Chia and Teulada on an unforgettable private adventure riding a 125cc scooter and cruise natural landscapes that only the south of Sardinia can offer.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Italian
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
In front of Luna Market, Viale Chia/Viale SpartiventoOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Driver's license
Know before you go
- A valid A1 driving license is required for all scooter drivers
- Bring your towel and beachwear
- Please be aware that this tour is subject to weather conditions and may be not available at the management's discretion without any prior notice
- Please be aware that any damage to the scooters are not covered by the insurance, it only covers body injury