Journey through Cagliari’s history as you explore its underground crypts and caves. Extend your tour with a guided walk through the Old Town.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The tour may be operated by a multilingual guide (English and Italian)
- A minimum of 2 adults are required per booking
- Entrance tickets for the underground sites are not included (8€ per person)
- The visit is not entirely underground, there will be the visit of three different sites (the Tunnel-Shelter of the Salesian' School, the crypt of Saint Restituta and the Archaeological Area of Saint Eulalia)
- The tour includes a bit of walking outside
- Depending on the opening times of the sites, alternative underground sites may be visited