Enjoy a relaxing full-day private tour of fascinating Castelsardo. Walk through its alleys and visit ancient craft shops. Discover Monte D'Accoddi, this site consists of a massive raised stone platform thought to have been an altar.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Hotel pick-up
- Private group
Select participants and date
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints, back problems or other serious medical conditions
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Due to availability, please be aware that for groups of more than 8 participants vehicles used in the excursions may be different from the description