If you visit Sardinia then you must see the Nuraghe, the buildings left behind by a very ancient and fascinating civilization. Learn about the Nuragic civilization and its impact in the Mediterranean.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Italian, English
- Small group
- Limited to 5 participants
Select participants and date
Meet in the parking space in front of the Buccari building, Viale Cristoforo Colombo, 60, 09125 Cagliari CA, Italy.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing