Board a 16-meter sailing boat and head to an exclusive reef site. Go snorkeling along the Great Barrier Reef and spend time on lush and tropical Green Island. Enjoy lunch and refreshments on board.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
Know before you go
- All potential divers will be required to fill out a medical questionnaire on board the boat to assess whether they are fit to dive. The minimum diving age is 12 years old. If you have any medical issues (past or present) or are taking any medication, please tell the local partner so they can advise you if any medical clearance may be required prior to the day of travel
- Introductory dives are available for guests with no previous experience in scuba diving
- Certified dives are available for guests with scuba diving certification
- To fully enjoy this experience, guests must be mobile and stable enough to move around a moving vessel and be able to get into and out of the water via a step ladder