Get spectacular views of Cairns and the Great Barrier Reef on a tandem skydive from an altitude of up to 15,000 feet. Freefall for up to 60 seconds and experience the ultimate adrenaline rush.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Closed-toe shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- High-heeled shoes
Know before you go
- You must be at least 16 years old to take part
- Children under 18 years old can take part with the written consent of their parents
- The maximum weight permitted is 125 kilograms. People who weigh more than 95 kilograms are permitted subject to approval from the Safety Officer
- A surcharge of $50 applies for those who weigh between 95 and 104.9 kilograms
- A surcharge of $75 applies for those who weigh between 105 and 114.9 kilograms
- A surcharge of $100 applies for those who weigh 115 kilograms or more
- Skydiving is not suitable if you are pregnant
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes that won't fly off during your skydive