Journey back in history to spectacular outback landscapes, ancient coral reefs, limestone caves and Granite Gorge Nature Park. See an array of birdlife and wildlife, visit the Chillagoe smelters and Chillagoe Caves.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Warm clothing
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- Transfers can be arranged from Port Douglas at an additional cost
- A reasonable level of fitness is required for this tour as there are steps into the caves and uneven ground.
- The tour may be canceled or the itinerary changed due to wet season weather, where conditions may close roads and access to the caves.
- This tour requires a minimum of 5 passengers to operate and may need to cancel if minimum numbers are not met.