Discover Kuranda Rainforest on this full-day tour. Learn how to throw a boomerang with Aboriginal Australians and get close to the local wildlife, including kangaroos and crocodiles. Travel on land and water in a World War II Army Duck amphibious vehicle.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours - 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Pickup included
- At your accommodation in Cairns City.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Your exact pickup time will be advised upon confirmation