Escape from the city to explore the stunning Daintree Rainforest on this full-day tour from Cairns. Visit a wildlife sanctuary, enjoy a guided walk through the jungle, cruise along the Daintree River, and visit the pristine beaches at Cape Tribulation.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 13 hours - 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Be picked up from your hotel in Port Douglas.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Insect repellent
Know before you go
- Please do not refer to any timings that have been advised on GetYourGuide confirmation voucher as they are not correct and can cause confusion. The timings show on GetYourGuide Voucher is the timing when the Bus leaves Cairns City after all pick-ups, it is not the timing for your accommodation pick-up
- Please call the local tour supplier and reconfirm your tour, pick-up location and actual pick-up time 24-hours before departure
- Itineraries and days of operation are subject to change or withdrawal without notice
- A fuel levy may apply when world oil prices exceed the allowance in the fare
- This tour is unsuitable for infants (0-3 years)
- Please note, this is approximately a 13 hour day. The bus journey is a major component of this tour, and is approximately 3 hours from Cairns to Cape Tribulation, with stops on the way.