Visit Kuranda by traveling on the Kuranda Scenic Railway and returning by the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway. Explore the village located in pristine rainforest and enjoy free time visiting markets, shops and food stalls. Marvel at views from the cableway.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- Pickup included
- Your accommodation in Cairns.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Discover World Heritage-listed pristine rainforest by historic scenic railway
- Take a ride on the cableway, gliding just meters above the rainforest canopy
- Visit Kuranda markets, unique shops and wildlife parks
- Kuranda Scenic Railway (1-way ticket)
- Skyrail Rainforest Cableway (1-way ticket)
- Pick-up and drop off at most major hotels in central Cairns
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Skyrail operation can be affected by weather. The local operator will do their best to accommodate.
- Cruise ship passengers who arrive at Yorkeys Knob will need to make their own way to the Railway Station, and back to Yorkeys Knob after the tour
- Cruise ship passengers who arrive at Cairns Terminal will need to make their way to Pullman International Hotel to be picked up due to congestion at the Terminal
- Northern Beaches Transfers are not available. Passengers will need to make their way to the Railway station.
- The operator reserves the right to change the itinerary order and time due to limited availability and/or weather. The operator is at liberty of third parties ie. Skyrail and Kuranda Scenic Rail