A value 4-Park Package which gives you entry into Cairns ZOOM & Wildlife Dome, Kuranda Rainforestation Nature Park & Australian Butterfly Sanctuary as well as Wildlife Habitat Port Douglas. Many of the parks also offer a re-entry ticket that lasts 5 days.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 180 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Australian Butterfly Sanctuary is located at 8 Rob Veivers Dr, Kuranda QLD 4881. Rainforestation Nature Park is located on Kennedy Highway, Kuranda QLD 4881. Wildlife Habitat is located on Port Douglas Rd, Port Douglas QLD 4877. Cairns ZOOM is located at 35-41 Wharf St, Cairns QLD 4870. This is a self-drive experience and guests are require to self drive to each attraction.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- It is recommended that passengers arrange suitable travel insurance to cover factors out of the tour operator's control
- Australian Butterfly Sanctuary is open daily from 9:30 AM - 15:30 PM
- Rainforestation Nature Park is open daily from 9:00 AM - 15:00 PM
- Wildlife Habitat is open daily from 8:00 AM - 16:00 PM
- Cairns ZOOM and Wildlife Dome is open daily from 9:00 AM - 17.00 PM
- Opening hours and days are subject to change
- All parks are closed on Christmas Day (25 December)