Enjoy a full day trip to the "Bride of the Mediterranean Sea" the city built by Alexander the Great. Explore its monuments, mosques, and gardens on this full-day guided tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Pickup included
- Pickup from your hotel in Cairo.
- Wheelchair accessible
- See the library of Alexandria and the statues of Alexander and Ptolemy keeping watch outside
- Wander around the markets in the old city center where you're sure to find a treasure or two
- Explore the Montaza Gardens surrounding the palace
- Admire the Abbo Elabbas Mosque, the most beautiful mosque in the city
- Stop for unique photo opportunities
- All transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
- Expert tour guide
- Entrance fees
- All service charges and taxes
- Entrance to the Alexandria Library's reading area
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes and bring sunglasses and a hat.
- Please note that the Alexandria Library is closed on public holidays.
- Your tour guide will be happy to help you add more attractions to your itinerary if requested