Journey through Alexandria city and walk along the Egyptian pathways. Make your way to the Roman theater of Kom El-Deka, the catacombs of Kom El Shoqafa, the Roman triclinium, and the Alexandria Library with this full-day tour from Cairo.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 - 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Italian, French, Arabic, Spanish
- Pickup included
- · Pickup is available from your hotel or selected location in Cairo. · The long-range pickup service from Nasr city, Cairo Airport, Heliopolis City, Mirage city, Rehab City, Madinaty, New Cairo, New Capital hotels or on October 6th is available to book in the checkout process as "Add on". · The local supplier will contact you via WhatsApp, email, or phone the day before the tour to confirm the exact pickup time.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please note, entrance fees are not included in the tour price but can be selected as an add-on during the booking process
- Please note, the shared tour requires a minimum of two participants to operate. If the minimum is not met the tour may be canceled or rescheduled
- The duration of the tour includes the pickup and drop-off times
- Children are required to be accompanied by an adult
- Please note, the library is closed until further notice due to COVID-19 restrictions
- The long-range pickup service from Nasr city, Cairo Airport, Heliopolis City, Mirage city, Rehab City, Madinaty, New Cairo, New Capital hotels or on October 6th is available to book in the checkout process as "Add on"
- Pickup service available from your accommodation in Cairo or Giza