Embark on a private tour to Cairo with a qualified, English-speaking guide. Explore the Pyramids of Giza, the Egyptian Museum, the Sphinx, and much more. Enjoy included pickup at your hotel in Eilat, transportation, and lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup available from Eilat hotels.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
- Explore the Giza Pyramids and Sphinx
- Visit the biggest local market, Khan El Khalili
- Admire the more than 100,000 objects on display in the Egyptian Museum
- Have lunch at local restaurant
- Learn about the fascinating history of the ancient world with an Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to mentioned sites
- Lunch in Cairo
- English-speaking guide in Cairo
- Private transportation
- Egypt visa ($60 per person)
- Border fees for Israel/Egypt border ($65 per person)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Please note that restricted nationalities can't arrange the visa at the border upon arrival; they need to arrange the visa in advance at the Egyptian embassy in their country. You can easily check if your country is restricted by checking on Google or asking the local partner before you book the tour.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email within 24 hours of booking confirmation.