Explore the historic center of Cambridge at your own pace with a self-guided walking tour on your phone. Discover the university colleges as you stroll through cobblestone alleys and cross the canal.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 40 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
This tour begins outside the gates of King's College, on King's Parade. King's Parade, Cambridge CB2 1ST, UK. Cambridge is well connected by train, and fast trains from London Kings Cross take under an hour. From the train station you can take buses 1 or 7 into the center of town. It is then a five minute walk to King's. Alternatively take a taxi from the station. Anyone in Cambridge will be able to give you directions to King's College, but be sure to ask for directions to King's and not for 'The University'. The University is made up of hundreds of buildings spread over the city and you may get pointed towards an uninspiring outpost.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- The tour uses a mobile app. You will need to download the app and then use the voucher code provided to download the tour
- It is a self-guided audio tour that you can start, pause, or restart at any time and complete at your own pace
- You can download the tour at any time, before or after your booking date. It is best to download the tour before you set off for the starting point
- When the download is complete, you will see a screen with a photo of the starting point and directions to it. The redstart button will become active when you are at the starting point
- The tour follows a set route and includes turn-by-turn directions. It works best if you start it in the right place and follow the directions from one location to the next
- Please note that you'll need to use your own mobile device and headphones for this tour. The tour is only available in English.