Visit the amazing southwest of Madeira, the warmest side of the island. Uncover great scenery and rock formations, discovering banana and sugar cane fields, forests, local villages, and small fishing villages, all from an open-top 4x4 vehicle.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Portuguese, English, German, French, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Your Funchal accommodation.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The lunch is optional and has a cost of €16.00 per person