Travel from Cancún to Chichen Itza, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, on a full-day trip. Take a guided tour of the ancient ruins, visit and swim in the underwater grotto of Cenote Ik Kil, and eat a buffet lunch accompanied by traditional music and dance.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pickup service for all major hotels in Cancún's Hotel Zone and at main hotels downtown. Please be ready 5 minutes before your pickup time.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable and lightweight clothing, and bring along good walking shoes or sneakers, a hat, sunglasses, biodegradable sunblock, a swimming suit and towel, and an extra change of clothing
- You should also bring extra cash to buy souvenirs or photographs of your party if you wish